Grevillea Park Country Estate
20 Grevillea Lane Cooroy, QLD 4563
A great opportunity to buy below replacement cost. This beautiful property must be sold!
Located just 12 minutes from Noosaville and 5 minutes from the picturesque Noosa Hinterland town of Cooroy, the 15 acre Grevillea Park is one of the best horse properties in Noosa today.
Straight off the pages of Architectural Digest in its style with dual living, the main house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus 2 separate fully self-contained ground floor apartments for guests, income, caretaker and/or extended family.
Located down a tree-lined private lane off Pine Tree Drive East, the grand 520sqm home has a commanding position atop a ridge line, enjoying views of Mount Cooroy, Mount Tinbeerwah, Mount Eerwah & Lake Macdonald.
For the discerning buyer looking for quality construction and finishes over cosmetic makeovers, this is the property for you.
Reluctantly on the market and priced to sell, the one-of-a-kind home includes:
* Swarovski crystal chandelier, granite, Jarrah timber, marble, 100% wool carpet
* Imported glazed terracotta roof tiles, bespoke brickwork
* NBN connected, back-to-base security, Bose surround sound
* Ducted air, screens on all doors and windows, wood & gas fireplaces
With superior quality engineering & craftsmanship evident throughout this stately family home with its high ceilings and vast spaces will not disappoint.
Enjoy this centrally located acreage property for personal dressage accomplishments, establish your own horse riding school, take over the horse breeding business, or simply for the love of horses, or all-round hobby farm with:
* Single & 3 phase power at house, garage & stables
* 10kW solar power generation
* 90k litres rainwater water in underground tanks, 10k at stables
* Olympic size (60mx20m) dressage arena with flood lights
* ECOGRID® Arena System, dam-fed arena sprinkler system
* 7 pasture improved paddocks with horse-safe flexor fencing
* Double shelters, automatic water troughs, gate mats, sprinklers
* Stables with hardwood walls, large tack room, horse crush
* Machinery room, attached horse float & truck or caravan carport
* Truck access off Pine Tree Dr for unloading livestock & feed
* Orchard with established fruit trees
The property stretches from the ridge where the house is located to the flats at the bottom of Pine Tree Drive with dual access and all well above the flood level of the creek and water catchment reserve. Potential subdivision may be possible STCA if you prefer to on-sell the equestrian assets.
It is the back of the property you will see first as you come around the bend on Pine Tree Drive. For inspection, continue up the hill, turn right onto Pine Tree Drive East, and follow that to Grevillea Lane.
If you are looking for high quality and flood free acreage anywhere near Noosa, you cannot do better than Grevillea Park Estate.
Call Alex on 0412 635 274 today.