Noosa Hinterland Country Estate
20 Grevillea Lane Cooroy, QLD 4563
Located just 5 minutes from the picturesque Noosa Hinterland town of Cooroy and 12 minutes from Noosaville, the 15 acre Grevillea Park is set among rolling green paddocks of the prestigious Cooroy Mountain precinct with views to Mount Cooroy and Lake Macdonald.
Straight off the pages of Architectural Digest in its style, this grand 520sqm home was custom built to the exacting standards of its European owners and features imported materials, with superior quality engineering and craftsmanship evident throughout, making this a stand out home and exceptional opportunity.
Reluctantly on the market and priced to sell at well below replacement cost, the one-of-a-kind home includes:
* 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom home, plus 2 self-contained studio apartments
* Swarovski crystal chandelier, granite, Jarrah timber, marble, 100% wool carpet
* Imported glazed terracotta roof tiles, bespoke brickwork
* NBN connected, back-to-base security, Bose surround sound
* Ducted air, screens on all doors and windows, wood & gas fireplaces
Enjoy this centrally located acreage property for personal dressage accomplishments, establish your own horse riding school, take over the horse breeding business, or simply for the love of horses, or all-round hobby farm with:
* Single & 3 phase power at house, garage & stables
* 10kW solar power generation
* 90k litres rainwater water in underground tanks at house, 10k at stables
* Olympic size (60mx20m) dressage arena with flood lights
* ECOGRID® Arena System, dam-fed arena sprinkler system
* 7 pasture improved paddocks with horse-safe flexor fencing
* Double shelters, automatic water troughs, gate mats, sprinklers
* Stables with hardwood walls, large tack room, horse crush
* Machinery room, attached horse float & truck or caravan carport
* Separate truck access off Pine Tree Dr for unloading livestock & feed
* Orchard with established fruit trees
The property stretches from the ridge where the house is located to the flats at the bottom of Pine Tree Drive with dual access and all well above the flood level of the creek and water catchment reserve.
Potential subdivision may be possible STCA if you prefer to on-sell the equestrian assets, or hold for agistment income, use the paddocks of market garden and the stables for car collection – the possibilities are endless.
It is the back of the property you will see first as you come around the bend on Pine Tree Drive. For inspection, continue up the hill, turn right onto Pine Tree Drive East, and follow that to Grevillea Lane.
This beautiful property must sadly be sold. Call Alex on 0412 635 274 to arrange inspection or make your offer today.