390 Wallaby Track Noosa North Shore, QLD 4565$1,650,000
Nature Lovers' Retreat
House - Noosa North Shore QLD
This unique Noosa property will appeal to those who love nature whilst seeking to enjoy all that the World-famous lifestyle Noosa has to offer but wants a tranquil environment away from the tourist hub.
This urban acreage is one of only 13 properties in an exclusive enclave very close to the Noosa River estuary. The calm ever changing sandy river estuary is the perfect place for water-based recreation. Vehicle access is via a 5km road through National Park woodland from the quaint Tewantin vehicular on-demand ferry.
Fashionable Hasting St with its World class restaurants is just across the river, easily accessible. Tewantin, Noosaville and Noosa Heads are a 20-25-minute drive and only 5 minutes by boat if you wish. The river is 40 seconds by golf cart or car and the closest wilderness beach 3 minutes along a sandy track easement again through National Park.
The 5 acres property is surrounded by melaleuca wetland of Cooloola National Park, which is being considered for World Heritage listing, on the South & West boundaries. The beautifully naturally low maintenance mature landscaped property attracts over 65 recorded different bird species.
At only a few places in Australia one can 4WD along 40k’s of pristine North Shore surfing beach leading to World famous Frazer Island all the way along the foreshore and enjoy the wonders of a wilderness beach with few people. A great investment opportunity as the area develops as a recreational playground.
The house, a timeless design with its gentle curves of the different roof lines echoing the breaking waves and sand dunes on the nearby beach, sits comfortably amongst the melaleucas on the edge of an extensive waterlily lake which surround it on three sides. It is not visible from the road.
A small white sandy beach facilitates access to a swimming lane in the fresh water lake beside the house with beachcombers’ shower.
* Electric security gate along a driveway lined with palms like a private tropical island retreat.
* Entrance leading into open plan dining/living, split level with single species wood floor.
* Two voluminous family size bed rooms with a family bathroom, office & laundry on living level.
* High 4.3m ceilings & large glass windows in the lounge flood the area affording natural light.
* Automatic blinds descending when needed to protect from direct sunlight.
* Living area opens onto the N/E aspect covered balcony which overhangs the edge of the lake integrating indoor/outdoor living
* Ever-changing reflections on the water seen from every room in the house.
* Lounge open wood fireplace with marble surrounds/mantelpiece adds atmosphere & warmth
* Living area ceiling fans and air conditioning for all year comfort.
* Air-conditioned spacious master bedroom with its own balcony and walk in wardrobe
* Large ensuite separated from the bed room by bespoke slumped glass.
* Shower has large windows and a panoramic view across the lake.
* Privacy is everywhere as the neighbours are more that 300m away out of sight & sound.
* Every window in the kitchen looks out across the lake.
* 5 linear metres of granite bench tops with copious drawer & cupboard storage.
* Latest induction cooktop & Ariston oven with a Miele dishwasher & large pantry make it a dream kitchen of modern standards.
* Ground floor 4 car garage with automatic door and 2×20,000 litre rain water tanks
* Separate spacious tiled self-contained living room ideal for guests with separate entrance with queen size bed, ensuite, and kitchenette. Possible rental opportunity.
* Underground mains & solar power, ADSL2+, wireless security alarm, gas hot water, effluent disposal system, garden irrigation system, self-contained fire hydrants & pump.
* Lake is regularly visited by white bellied sea & wedge-tailed eagles, and a variety of water birds and melodious honey eaters and full of indigenous fish & colourful water lilies.
This is a coastal property for someone who appreciates living with nature who can enjoy all Noosa has to offer close by.
Note: Map programs often show this property in the wrong location. Please refer to map in the photos.
Call Alex now for more information and to arrange a personal inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acre
- 4 Garage
- Street View