Licensed real estate agent Alex Harris, is the Principal of new property shop, Noosa4Sale Pty Ltd.
Previously an award-winning media and public relations executive, Alex’s experience in developing the marketing strategy for premium residential property and building design in Noosa (Settlers Cove and Chris Clout Design), has proved invaluable to clients.
A high-performance history shows Alex to be highly motivated, multi-skilled and results oriented.
A selection of personal achievements include launching North America’s first finance and business journal for women, writing and contributing to several books, creating an online business process for the multi-channel management of workers’ compensation claims for faster return to work, and creating the national crowdsourced koala map, www.KoalaTracker.com.au.
See Alex’s TED Talk at TEDx Noosa on koala mapping.
- Finalist, Pride of Australia Medal (2014)
- Winner, National GIS in Community award (2010)
- Awarded Australian Innovation Patent (2001)
- Winner, National Association of Women Business Owners, New Venture Award (1995) USA
- Winner, Chicago Women in Publishing (1994) USA
- More recently, after just a year in the industry, Alex won the RateMyAgent Award for Most Recommended Real Estate Agent In Noosa (2015).
Alex has entrenched herself over a very brief period of time as a trusted and skilled real estate agent, backed by exceptional service, honesty and integrity.
But don’t just take our word for it – see Alex’s client testimonials.